Yes. In order for your loan to be processed and approved, the person applying for the loan must also be on the itinerary.
Articles in this section
- Can I negotiate the rate or my loan terms?
- Are loans through Uplift fixed rate or variable rate?
- Can I use a co-borrower?
- Can Uplift make an exception if I am not approved for a loan?
- Can I make changes to the travel plans I made through Uplift Pay Monthly?
- Is this an installment loan?
- How do I accept my loan?
- Is my loan secured or unsecured?
- Is it possible to refinance my loan?
- Do I need to be a traveler on the itinerary in order to apply for a loan?