The last four digits of your social security number are used to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- What are acceptable addresses for loan applications?
- How do I enter a military address for loan application?
- Can I apply before booking a trip, or do I need to book the trip first?
- Why choose Uplift?
- What are the benefits of using Uplift Pay Monthly over airline layaway programs?
- What kind of travel can I buy with Uplift Pay Monthly?
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?
- Does checking my rate impact my credit score?
- I received an error at checkout, what should I do?