Most airline layaway programs require you to pay a down payment for each person on your itinerary and require you to pay off the balance of your trip at least 45 days prior to your departure date. Loans through Uplift require only one downpayment no matter how many people are on your itinerary and you can travel before you’ve finished paying off your loan.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- Can I apply before booking a trip, or do I need to book the trip first?
- Why choose Uplift?
- What are the benefits of using Uplift Pay Monthly over airline layaway programs?
- What kind of travel can I buy with Uplift Pay Monthly?
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?
- Does checking my rate impact my credit score?
- I received an error at checkout, what should I do?
- I am still having technical issues completing my booking. Can you help me?
- Can I apply for a loan through Uplift over the phone?