You would apply on the travel provider’s website before purchasing your trip. First select the trip you want to purchase with any of our travel provider partners. On the checkout page, select Uplift Pay Monthly as your payment method from within the travel provider’s website. To apply for a loan, you’ll need to provide basic information such as your mobile number and the last four digits of your social security number. You’ll know within seconds if you’ve been approved.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- What are acceptable addresses for loan applications?
- How do I enter a military address for loan application?
- Can I apply before booking a trip, or do I need to book the trip first?
- Why choose Uplift?
- What are the benefits of using Uplift Pay Monthly over airline layaway programs?
- What kind of travel can I buy with Uplift Pay Monthly?
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?
- Does checking my rate impact my credit score?
- I received an error at checkout, what should I do?