Any travel related changes should be discussed directly with the travel provider. The effect of travel arrangement changes on your loan balance will depend upon the nature, type and dollar amounts involved in the changes your travel provider makes.
Articles in this section
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?
- How do I accept my loan?
- Do I need to be a traveler on the itinerary in order to apply for a loan?
- Can I use a co-borrower?
- Can I negotiate the rate or my loan terms?
- Can I make changes to the travel plans I made through Uplift Pay Monthly?
- Why wasn’t my loan approved?