The last four digits of your social security number are used to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing.
Articles in this section
- Why wasn’t my loan approved?
- Can I make changes to the travel plans I made through UpLift Pay Monthly?
- Can I negotiate the rate or my loan terms?
- Can I use a co-borrower?
- Do I need to be a traveler on the itinerary in order to apply for a loan?
- How do I accept my loan?
- Why do you require the last four of my social security number when applying for a loan?